Who is the personal data controller?
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U, with Spanish Tax Code A50051218, registered address at 25 Calle La Habana, Polígono Centrovía – 50198 La Muela (Zaragoza), Tel. (+34) 976 144 770 and e-mail address email@example.com is the personal data controller.
Why are the personal data processed?
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U. processes the information you provide for the purpose of responding to queries via the website (sending CVs, commercial information on our products and/or after-sales service information) and carrying out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of the company, as appropriate in each case.
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the relationship with the company, until the data subject requests that their data be deleted or for the number of years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Will commercial information be sent?
There is no intention to send commercial information
What are the legal grounds for using your data?
The legal grounds for processing the personal data are the following:
- Unequivocal consent from the data subject for processing their personal data.
With whom will the data be shared?
The data will be shared with third parties when legal obligations require this to take place, such as to banks and building societies or to the State Tax Authorities.
What are your rights when you provide consent?
The data subjects, as owners of their data, may exercise the rights to access, rectification, erasure, opposition and restriction on the processing thereof by contacting Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U.
- Right to access: The data subject will be entitled to information on the purposes for processing the personal data, the personal data categories processed and possible data sharing and the recipients thereof, how long the data are stored, the right to request correction or erasure of the data, restriction on processing and opposing the same, the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the appropriate safeguards for international transfers.
- Right to rectification: The data subject will be entitled to correct any inaccurate data and for any incomplete personal data to be completed, including via an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure: The data subject may request personal data to be erased provided that one of the situations provided by law has arisen.
- Right to restrict processing: The data subject will be entitled to request Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U. to suspend the processing of their data when the accurate nature thereof is challenged or the right to oppose processing has been exercised until it may be shown that the legitimate grounds of Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U. take precedence over the data subject. The data subject will also be entitled to ask the company to keep the personal data when the processing is lawful but the data subject opposes the erasure of their data but rather requests restrictions on the use thereof or when the company no longer needs said data but the data subject needs them to lodge, process or defend against legal action.
- Right to oppose: The data subject may oppose the processing when, for reasons related to their personal situation, the processing of said data must cease unless it can be shown that a legitimate interest exists or it is necessary for the processing or defence against legal action.
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U, with Spanish Tax Code A50051218, registered address at 25 Calle La Habana, Polígono Centrovía – 50198 La Muela (Zaragoza), Tel. (+34) 976 144 770 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
How are the personal data obtained?
The personal data processed by the company have been obtained directly from the owner of said data or from the legal representative thereof.
The personal data categories processed are:
- E-mail addresses