EVA GOWN (Dual and reusable)Gown
Reusable, waterproof and lightweight gown, designed for protection against biological and chemical risks, microorganisms and fluids.
Surgical gown (SP) – Class I: Reusable 25 washes. Regulation: EN-13795 : 2020
Protection Gown (SP) – Category III Type PB6-B: Reusable 5 washes. Regulation: EN-14126, EN-13688, EN-13034.
• Washing(60 ºC).
• Air drying.
Material: Thermoplastic polymer EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate).
Weight: 95 g/m2.
• Certified as a Sanitary Product (SP) of the class I according to the EN-13795: 2020.
• Certified as a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) category III type PB6-B according to the EN-14126,
EN-13688, EN-13034 by EC Notified Body 0161.
• Resistant to dry and wet microbial penetration, liquids and bacteria.
• Resistant to abrasion, breakage and tension.
Closing system: velcro on the neck prevents the gown from opening and a tape on the lateral side allows the gown
to close itself and adjustment to the waist comfortably and easily.
Elastic cuffs adaptable to the size of the wrist.
Dimensions: 120cm long, 65cm wide.
- SP: ARPA E.M.C., the company authorized by The Spanish Medicine and Health Products Agency (AEMPS)
- PPE: Certified CE0161