ARPA GOWN (Dual and reusable)Gown
Reusable, breathable, waterproof and lightweight gown, designed for protection against
biological risks, microorganisms and fluids.
Surgical gown (SP) Class I- Reusable 20 washes. Regulation EN-13795 : 2020
Protection gown (PPE) -Category III Type PB6-B Reusable 30 washes. Regulation EN-14126, EN-13688.
• Washing (60-90ºC).
• Apt for Dryer.
Material: Interlock PES fabric 100%+ PU 20 microns.
Breathability: 240-320 g water/ m2 24 hours (ASTM E96:95 BW).
Weight: 80 g/m2.
• Certified as a Sanitary Product (SP) of the class I according to the EN-13795 : 2020.
• Certified as a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) category III type PB6-B according to the EN-14126,
EN-13688 by EC Notified Body 0161.
• Resistant to dry and wet microbial penetration, liquids and bacteria.
• Resistant to abrasion, breakage and tension.
Closing system: velcro on the neck prevents the gown from opening and a tape on the lateral side allows the gown
to close itself and adjustment to the waist comfortably and easily.
Elastic cuffs adaptable to the size of the wrist.
Dimensions: 120 cm long, 65 cm wide.
- SP: ARPA E.M.C., the company authorized by The Spanish Medicine and Health Products Agency (AEMPS)
- PPE: Certified CE 0161