What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Analysis cookies: These cookies, which are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of users and thereby measure and conduct statistical analyses on how users use the service offered. To do so, browsing activity by users on our website is analysed to improve the offer of products and services we provide.
The application we use to gather and analyse browsing data is: GoogleAnalytics: www.google.com/analytics/ www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the audience analysis service for our website. This company may use these data to improve its services and offer services to other companies. More information on those other uses can be found via the links shown.
This tool does not collect data about the names or surnames of users, or the postal address from where they connect. The information obtained relates, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language used, the social media network on which our news is published, the city assigned to the IP address from which users access, the number of new users who visit us, the frequency and number of repeat visits, visit time, the browser they use and the operator or type of terminal used to visit the website.
This is a cookie from Google Analytics that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users. This cookie analyses user interactions in order to optimise the services they offer
This is a cookie from Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users
We use this information to improve our website, identify new requirements and assess the improvements made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
How to deactivate Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Settings -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please contact Microsoft support or the Help section in your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, please contact Mozilla support or the Help section in your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, please contact Google support or the Help section in your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please contact Apple support or the Help section in your browser.
What happens if Cookies are deactivated:
Certain functionalities of the Services will be deactivated, such as staying logged in, receiving targeted information based on your location or displaying certain videos.